Thursday, April 19, 2007

You Can't Outsmart Me!

Here's something different, for a change.

Last night my brother came over to share a couple of lame jokes with me, wanting to show that he could outdo me in this department. Alas, he left my room a very humbled boy.

HL: Hey kor! Ok you see right, Doraemon was walking down the street when he saw Hello Kitty. Doraemon said "hi", but Hello Kitty didn't reply! Why?

HT: Um... cause Hello Kitty has no mouth?

(short silence)

HL: Have you heard this joke before?

HT: No! You just can't accept that I'm good right?

HL: Ok fine. So then Hello Kitty went home, and sewed herself a mouth. The next day, when she passed by Doraemon, this time she took the initiative to say "hi", but now it was Doraemon's turn not to reply! Why?

HT: Um... cause Doraemon has no ears?

(longer silence, exasperated brother)

HL: Ok whatever! Now the last part of the joke. This guy was walking with the most beautiful girl in the world, when he fell down. What did the girl say to him?

HT: What type of stupid joke is this? Of course she said "Hanting are you alright??"

That was when he left the room. I had to follow him and taunt him for the next 10 minutes about how witty I was.

Pity though, I never got the proper punchline for that last joke.

No comments: