Monday, June 21, 2004

Average Joe Pt II

Aha! I've finally figured out why the stupid show bugged me so much.

Maybe it was ok for the girl to be so confused over who to choose. I mean, both were almost exact opposites of the other in terms of character and appearance, yet both had qualities any girl would desire in a man.

I completely understand if she really did have feelings for both men. Which is why I don't agree with the way she rejected the loser... she told him that they had been getting along well, she was very happy with him, their romance was budding... BEFORE she dropped the bombshell and told him "however, the romance has to end tonight"

To me, she was obviously playing it up for the cameras, at the behest of the producers or not.

And that's sick, because it's one thing to choose between two men, and another to completely discount the feelings of a person you were in love with for the sake of drama.

I've got to stop watching reality shows... bugging me too much! It's time for some... er... WWE. *grunt*

No comments: