Tuesday, June 08, 2004

20 And Counting....

There were never so many people contending to become Human Being of The Week before.

I mean, last I knew Lucy Liu was winning hands down, then she lost to a primate, and then yesterday, there was a grand total of 20 people up for the award!

So thank you Kevin, Jiayun, Ziying, Siao Charn, Hao Yun, Si Lan, Nora, Ben, Limin, Charlotte, Shinmin, Kezheng, William, Wenzheng, Zhihao, Desmond, Weiqi, LTA Look, LTA Wong and 2LT Boo...

Let's just say you gave me strength to continue being the person I want to be. Your presence reminded me that somehow, everything I've been doing so far's been worth it. A good friend told me once that she pushes on in life simply because her friends believe in her, and if her friends can trust in her capability so much, she should persevere and make her dreams come true.

I'm glad I know exactly how she felt now. Thank you all again for making this year so special.

(BTW, the Human Being of the Week eventually went to... me.)

No comments: