Sunday, May 23, 2004

My Sunday Shooting Star

What are the chances that you will ever read this? Or that you'll even know I'm writing this to you?

I remember meeting you, that humid Sunday, on the shuttle bus to dance class. And I remember exactly how I sat behind you, thinking of whether to go up and say hi, mulling over this particular little crossroads in life... and I was glad I did!

You haven't stopped amazing me since. Everytime you dance, you exude such radiance that I'm surprised no one else notices? And like that line from Prince and Me, it's been a freaking long time since I've met a girl who so intimidates me. Even though I've always held that life is too short for hesitation, that opportunities lost will never return, I just can't seem to stop my spheres from shrinking everytime I'm about to ask you for your number!

I'll get your number eventually. =)

No comments: