Wednesday, May 19, 2004

A Lil Tribute to Limin!!!

Well, I was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with Limin yesterday, and over dinner and a drink I was quite frankly blown away by her!

I don't usually dispense adoration so easily, so there's got to be real solid rock-hard reasons why she's currently my Human Being of the Week (Lucy Liu's been Human Being of the Week for the past few months, so Limin's gotta have substance) right? Well, I can't really pin down exactly why, but Limin, if you're reading this, be quiet as I explain!

1. She's displayed unconventional willpower in pursuing what she wants! I've met very, very few people who commit all their time and energy to the pursuit of their dreams... for me I face a constant battle all the time screening out distractions (I love and hate my playstation) and the way she has been going about achieving her ambitions... sigh... simply inspiring...

2. She's got real heart! Freak, how many people really do care nowadays? I hate for this to sound like some stale, oft-repeated Friendster testimonial, but really... she really does reach out for others, even though she says she's selfish with personal time!

3. She's found inner strength! We all have our dark times and all, and we always feel like we need someone to pull us out of crap... but you just see the way she builds herself from within, to be better able to deal with life... that attitude of saying "I may need others' help, but I'm going to do as much as I can on my own"...

Freak la Limin, I'm taking off my hat (jockey cap/helmet) to you k? Haha, this is the best I can do for you at the moment, a little tribute to you!

Live on girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hanting..thanks for the tribute..truly honoured :) my blog is www.livejournal.com/~tygerisms and i love reading ur blog :) u can definitely stay in touch with my life through mine :) come for mambo with me!!!