Friday, May 28, 2004

It's All In The Perspective!

So as it went, I got a chance today to watch Shrek 2 with Zhihao, Jiayun and Alex. It was going to be a perfect day, because I was enjoying teaching my lessons in camp, and I was ahead on schedule, and I would have booked out just in time for the movie.

But then I had to do last minute duty, and I ended up with 15 mins to cab down to Lido. I was cursing away from 6pm till 8pm, super sore that I was so unlucky, but when I was in the cab I realised that it probably was a good thing!

Simply because it was a great chance for me to realise that I didn't mind rushing for them, in fact I relished the race against time just to be able to meet up with them!

I guess if you know me you'll know I'm being completely sincere when I say I really do treasure them... hiyar, I'll express it better once I'm done with sleeping and it rains again (inspiration), but I guess my dad's right, the most important thing you'll ever take away from school ain't the certificates at all.

Sigh, for all the anguish you've caused by being a complete and utter worm of a friend, I'll really miss you when you're overseas Silan! Come back soon ya. (That goes for you too Ivan Kaneshiro Huang)

No comments: