Friday, July 15, 2005

Law Camp 3: Photos Galore

In response to a very important visitor to this blog, here is the very first time I'm posting a photo update!






Well, this one is of my Law OG... it's still a very fun group! Haha, if you want an intro to any of the guys or girls, just let me know.







A parody of a very high-visibility ad put up by another University... Alex, if you can't guess this one...







My Secret Pal and I! Haha, Wendy, I'm glad we managed to hit it off! =)







The guys before our Formal Dinner. For every girl's information, the guy 3rd from the left is available, I'll send you his number for only 50 cents. As the current mantra in all financial matters is transparancy, all of the 50 cents will be going to the HT Pocket Money fund.

More photos soon!



No comments: