Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Time

I've never had my hours fill up so fast before!

Just about a month ago, rare was the moment when I was occupied for more than an hour at a shot. Life then was just flitting from whim to fancy like a carefree jellyfish.

Now, if I have the time to brush my teeth three times in a week, it means I've been juggling my time well already.

The funniest thing is how you peer into the future and initally determine, say, Friday's a free day. No appointments, no deadlines, just a calm, peaceful day with one lecture and one tutorial.

Come Thursday night, you'll have lessons in the morning, frantic last-min readings before noon, lunch appointments with different groups of friends at the same time, tutorial drafts before 3, more social gatherings by six, salsa at night, followed by a slumber party.

Oh yes, and saving the world before midnight.

Really, life seems so short now. It's a pity the way priorities shift too, and how you know you just can't hold on to the things you so very dearly love and treasure, just as tight anymore. It breaks my heart.

The true test begins!

No comments: