Thursday, December 01, 2005

Random Thoughts 2

No time to blog. No funny juice too, for that matter. Everytime I get down to writing, I think of how I will be buried alone and destitute.

Blog before exam --> Fail exam --> Lose confidence and friends --> Drop Out --> Get disowned --> Drift around living on handouts --> Die alone and destitute

Yet the random thoughts just keep coming.

1. The term 'love triangle' is misused very often. Often, one party is being pursued by two admirers. That only means (for example) that both Girl A and Girl B like Guy HT. Girl A and Girl B clearly do not like each other. If you draw the relationship out on paper, you get a... 'Love Carrot Sign'.

Thus, very rarely is there a 'love triangle'.

2. I found an old handwritten note I scribbled and stuck in my JC Biology file. It reads "Miss Piggy and Kermit cannot biologically reproduce". I forget the scientific reason why, but it's always sad to see another pillar of your childhood crumble.

3. If human beings never stopped producing CDs or DVDs, eventually we'll run out of sand!

4. The single most important figure in legal enforcement, might very well be Santa Claus. If the legends about him are true, he would have the most sophisticated and accurate surveillance system in the world. Even if we couldn't enlist his help directly in fingering the guilty, all we would need to do is to monitor who gets what present at the end of the year.

A suspect in a murder case, getting say a PSP from Santa for Christmas, might very well be innocent. If he gets assessment books or new underwear, he's probably an accomplice. No one can help him if he gets a Robbie Williams CD.

5. You can spend as much money as you want, exert as much effort as you can, but you won't change the fact that no matter how good looking you think you are now, 30 years later your kids are going to dig out your photos and ridicule you.

Back to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, been looking for the latest info on alpha male and found Random Thoughts 2. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, Out surfing for information on seduce any woman & happened upon your site. While Random Thoughts 2 wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, been looking for the latest info on seducation and found Random Thoughts 2. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a forum template similar to this sarging forum - any ideas? With the upsurge of foums lately I'm thinking of setting up my own.