Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Gasp...

Phew!

Super quick updates, which hopefully will translate into full length blogs soon!

01. Started tuition for my cousin! Mandarin some more! Haha, I can just feel all my previous Mandarin teachers laughing at me...
02. Ran a 21km half-marathon! Know it's old news by now, but what the heck.
03. Entering the final phase of driving lessons! Must pass must pass or at least not tell anyone if I fail!
04. Started a short story! Will post it soon!
05. Got super disgusted about some worms in the army! Super unbelievable! Bao Qing Tian will have a field day!
06. A chiobu asked me to learn ballroom dancing with her!!! FREAK!!!
07. Had a reservist trainee assume I was like 25+! Said I looked mature!
08. Fell in love with, then got heatbroken by, Daphne Khoo, who's attached!
09. Finished issuing the last of the Bear Hug coupons!
10. Put on weight!
11. Drank too much coffee!

Haha.

No comments: