Saturday, December 18, 2004

Smiling

I'm back! Tada!

For the people I haven't told, well, I'm on course! It's known as EOAC, officially Engineer Officer Advance Course, but unofficially End Of Army Course.

It's true! My term's somehow ending, and the end is in sight!

I haven't been so taxed and challenged in so, soooo long. Endless days of lectures, night projects that stretch till 5am (with presentations in the morning at 8.30am!), and heaviest to bear of all, the responsibility of being an officer when I do return for my reservist... but it's pure, distilled fun! After a year, I'm finally reunited with my army buddies who were cadets with me, and though the going is tough, this is really the time when memories are made to be cherished!

Am I making sense? Haha, forgive me for this poorly worded and off the cuff blog, it's 3.30am on a Saturday morning, and my clock hasn't re-adjusted.

Well, I'm off to rush Christmas cards (again). Forgive me if I haven't had the time to call or message or email you recently! I was a worm before, but now, hey, I'm a busy worm!

=)

(p.s.... thanks to you guys, who cheered me up when i needed it. you know who you are!)

No comments: