Friday, December 24, 2004

Check Point : Christmas

I have five minutes. Going to make it really quick. No luxury of blogging at my own leisurely pace these days.

1. Still dis-satisfied with how much I've grown this year, as a person. Resolve to deconstruct and build from the bottom up come ORD. Wish I was a better person.

2. My NS course still as busy as bacteria on warm and moist agar, but having a h*ll (Christmas ain't over yet) lot of fun. Think I'm seriously going to miss these crazy, hectic days of working alongside my friends.

3. Still single, despite numerous advertisements on the SDU website. Bevy of beauties from my fan club idolize me far too much to even consider a relationship realistically.

4. Glad that I have a small pessimistic streak, developed over the last year. Sure saved me from excessive heart burn yesterday. =(

5. Future still wobbly and uncertain. Staying or going? You try living for 2 years without any idea what the 3rd year (and thus the rest of your life) will bring.

6. Friends returning from overseas! Nothing much beats that.

That's all for now. Does absence make the heart grow fonder, or are things out of mind once they are out of sight?

Merry Christmas Eve to you, and I sure hope that even if you didn't manage to get all you wanted for Christmas, you will actually run out of paper and ink if you started listing down all the things that make you smile, things that you are thankful for. =)

No comments: