Monday, January 24, 2005

In A Super Hurry....

Dear all, sorry for the lack of updates... keep meaning to spend time to pen down all the things that have been happening, but I never seem to be able to find the time! Well, here's another quickie update, to assure all my friends and fans that I'm still alive, before the next update!

1. Course has ended! It's really bittersweet... it's a great feeling to pass out from the course and just concentrate on the final leg of the journey, but on the other hand it's going to be tough to forget all the great times I've spent with my course mates... Pili, Yong Tong, Wei Yi, Desmond, Weiqi, Jeremy, Hansel, Adam, Shiwei, Seah, Eric, Lester, Lip Jin, thanks for all the memories guys!

2. Course is starting! This is going to be the FINAL course I'm going to conduct for my own trainees, and it's going to start in about five hours time... Sigh... Going to need all my energy and determination to still get the job done! ORD LOH!! =)

Take care all...

1 comment:

lip said...

NO WAY!!! damn you HT:) u used the exact same template as my blog!!!! levoodoo.blogspot.com

lip