Thursday, March 13, 2008

Once In A Lifetime


Last week, I learnt that a friend here was about to go skiing. She then called me up to ask for a favor, and I must say, it was a most unpleasant experience.

I mulled over how to handle it, but decided that brutal honesty in the end would do best. So I trudged over to her place yesterday with a heavy heart.

Me: Hey, here's the ski pants you wanted to borrow.
Her: Oh ok, thanks! Hmm, is something wrong, you look... kinda upset.
Me: Yea. I wanted to tell you that I'm pretty disappointed in you.
Her: Huh?
Me: I mean, I thought you were different from my other female friends, but, at the end of the day, you also just want to get into my pants.
Her: ...

Look, if you were me, you would never have passed up the opportunity to say that. =)

1 comment:

limz said...

haha i thought u would stop blogging. but well hey! miracles still happen! and ri boys not known to charm girls - really. (thought i should highlight that in case u think u could get away with it. ) :P